What's new

new fun item at my wash

SHINEY2

Reaction score
I thought up a fun way for people to be interactive at my wash...

i had a custom billboard made up and placed next to my new vacuum area it has a hotrod parked on a tropical beach. the windshield is cut out so kids or adults can stand behind the board and it looks like they are driving the hotrod. it turned out very cool and i have people all day coming over and taking pictures...i would love to post a few pics but i cant get them to upload, i even shrunk them down to the smalles size...i would send to some one who can post them if given the info.

thanks
tim

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric H

Reaction score
I'm stealing this idea and telling everyone locally that I came up with all by myself!

With cameras on just about every cell phone out there this is great advertising. You know that people will be posting on facebook all the time.

lag

Reaction score
Try emailing the photos to Bill, I think he can add them to your post. Sounds like a great idea to just bring some traffic to your lot.

SHINEY2

Reaction score
I'm stealing this idea and telling everyone locally that I came up with all by myself!

With cameras on just about every cell phone out there this is great advertising. You know that people will be posting on facebook all the time.
lol! feel free! TSSS said they could do it for about $900, i paid $1100 to keep the business local. its 2 4x8 sheets of aluminum with printing applied.

if you do it post pics so i can see.

thanks

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks awesome; one constructive critique; figure out how to make the person's background in the car match the surround. Looks green when it would look better blue in yours. Maybe something blue a few feet behind where the person is situated?

AWESOME concept I also fully plan to steal/implement/ say was my own brilliance :)))

SHINEY2

Reaction score
Ya, i could just have the next one look like its sitting in the grass, instead of on the beach, then the grass in the cut out would be a complete fit...

:)

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
maybe you could make it using a picture of a car at a car show that takes place in a field???

Jeff_L

Reaction score
omg - that was such an awesome idea! hopefully vandals will stay away.

diyday

Reaction score
The car looks like Greased Lightning from the movie...