What's new

New Ryko FoamBrite Replacement option

DiamondWash

Reaction score
All Wash Inc, now sells a alternative for Ryko FoamBrite has anybody used their material? I am needing to replace my FoamBrite but from what I was quoted at Ryko WOW!!! here's the link http://allwashinc.com/

soapy

Reaction score
Another option is Neo Glide. I converted a a ryko brush wash machine over to neoglide several years ago with good luck. I think Astromatic sells the neo glide for rykos.

soapy

Reaction score
The brush arms spin faster than the foam brite arms. I don't think there would be any need to replace gear boxes going from foam brite to neoglide.

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
So all you had to do was change the foam? Did you do the whole machine at the same time? How much did it cost?
Thanks. Sorry for all of the questions!

soapy

Reaction score
I had a ryko Monarch that used the stringy nylon brushes. As I recall they spun around 90 rpm. Foam brite spins around 60 rpm if I recall. I did put slower gear boxes on my Monarch when I went to Neoglide. If you have a foam brite machine now you should not have to change gear boxes when you go to neoglide. The 2 materials are almost identical in looks and feel. I was one of the first 2 machines to convert so it cost me around $3000 to replace everything aroun 12 years ago. I sold that machine in 2005.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
You mean Voyager the Monarch was a touch free system, here's what I was told: A complete set of All Wash Inc Guardian Foam Brushes is $11,000 vs Ryko Foambrite at $21,000 +.

Ben Daniels

Reaction score
allwash brushes

I have a set of the allwash brushes and they are really nice. they were about half the price of ryko foambrite and were super easy to install. they come assembled and ready to bolt on your machine. no need to change gear boxes or anything. it took me less than three hours to drop the old ones, and have the allwash brushes mounted. i would recommend these all day long. i have had them for almost two years now and could not be happier. those are my two cents, hope it helps.

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I bought some of the neoglide from Astromatic. You just screw the individual pieces in. $500 will probably replace all that need replacing. No wonder I wasn't doing a good job on the lower part of cars. My foam was worn to a nub!

Last edited: