What's new

rear trim on Cadillac and Honda ridgeline trucks

Rons

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Has anyone experienced their dryers removing the rear trim w/upper brake lights on the 2003 Cadillac CTS and the Honda Ridgeline P/U Truck?

Thank you

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No I haven't and I wash quite a few of both types you mentioned.

I do get lots of windshield trim though!

bonanza1

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Has anyone experienced their dryers removing the rear trim w/upper brake lights on the 2003 Cadillac CTS and the Honda Ridgeline P/U Truck?

Thank you
there is a problem with the 2003 cts rear finish panel lens,the factory glue turns loose after time and the dryers will take them off.i have had three in the past 8 months,i started putting duck tape on them before i sent them thru the tunnel.the replacement panet is about $500.00 .

waright

Reaction score
I've found 5 trim pieces from ford 500's in the last year. Blows the thin roof line strips off.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
Had that piece blow off a CTS a few weeks ago. My standard line is "If it comes off from the blow dryer, then it was already loose. Sorry". That works 98% of the time.

R Prange

Reaction score
Ridgeline rear roof light panel

I had my Ridgeline rear light panel on the roof blow off yesterday. It wasn't sticking up prior to entry. What I think happened was that one of the cleaning brushes might have hooked in a groove that the panel sets in, pulled it up, and then it blew off. It is a $300+ part not counting reinstallation so it isn't just a quick little glue on strip. Shouldn't have happened for sure, and I blame Honda as much as anybody for design issues that could allow this to happen.