What's new

Ring o matic and pit cleaning question

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
I have a 9 bay sllf serve car wash wash with 9 pits that are 3'w x 3' dx 6' length.
Will a 750 gallon ring o matic be able to do my whole wash...not sure of the calculations.
I am not sure but I think each pit is approx 50 gallons....I may be off in my calculations.
And are they worthwile?

Thanks

Overachiever

Reaction score
I have a 9 bay sllf serve car wash wash with 9 pits that are 3'w x 3' dx 6' length.
Will a 750 gallon ring o matic be able to do my whole wash...not sure of the calculations.
I am not sure but I think each pit is approx 50 gallons....I may be off in my calculations.
And are they worthwile?

Thanks
Assuming you didn't mean inches instead of feet. A 750 gallon ringomatic won't be able to do your whole wash.

Number of gallons per cubic foot = 7.48

Cubic feet = 3 x 3 x 6 = 54
1 bay = 54 * 7.48 = 403.92
9 bays = 403.92 * 9 = 3635.28

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
And are they worthwile?

Thanks
I used to have that pit cleaner. Based on your size pits, you will get 2-3 pits per load with it.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
I'll split your question into two.

Can I do the whole wash? Depends. Are you going to suck out the entire bay then move to the next? If so, then no, it'll take some loads. However, if you have them put a decanting valve on the tank so you drain off the water before moving to the next bay? Then perhaps yes, but doubtful.

Are they worthwhile? Loaded question, it depends. I have the 850T and love it. I hated paying someone to do my pits. They used the shovel version and you never knew how clean they got the pits. I like sucking them out myself so I know they're done right. PM me your number if you want to discuss.