What's new

Signage feedback/Questions

gomerpyle

Reaction score
I am looking at maybe updating my price sign at my inbay automatic. I am looking into the possibility of adding a LED screen.
I could then add video of :
1. Current prices like shown but also

Short video clips or animations showing
A. how to enter bay so tire is on trundle
B. which way credit card goes into reader.

Anyone have one like this?
Can you program them to turn off and on automatically? I am not open 24 hours and it is in a residential area.

Attachments

traveler17

Reaction score
Are you talking about a video at the entrance? Kinda like a Disney ride :). If so bad idea imo. Never seen anything like that but people don’t read signs let alone sit there and watch a video. Just keep it simple. Nothing wrong w some LEds or something showy. Bottom line for me personally is I put signs up at my sites that nobody reads just for instruction. If people can’t work a Carwash they shouldn’t be driving. :)

edredtop

Reaction score
I am looking at maybe updating my price sign at my inbay automatic. I am looking into the possibility of adding a LED screen.

Can you program them to turn off and on automatically? I am not open 24 hours and it is in a residential area.
If you're talking about turning off a display at the end of each day, it could be as easy as plugging the power cord of the display into a wemo switch and then creating a schedule for when you want it on and off.

AnalyticWash

Reaction score

You can do all this but the cost is going to shock you. I would talk to a sign company.

I would budget $20-25k for a fully integrated system if you want a full digital menu with all the bells and whistles like you see at an express tunnel.