What's new

SS HP wax

Keno

Reaction score
What chemical is everyone using for HP wax on self serve side? Looking for a change to something with good foam show and smell. We buy most of our chemicals from KR and CWSS

ShinePro

Reaction score
Wax is old school
Go ceramic. My Customers are going ape over the new ceramic in the self serve bays I have used more Ceramic in last two months than I did wax in 6.
I will never have another wax product in the wash!
Had a guy today, lives 24 miles from my wash. Said I drive up here just for that ceramic.

Attachments

washnshine

Reaction score
What chemical is everyone using for HP wax on self serve side? Looking for a change to something with good foam show and smell. We buy most of our chemicals from KR and CWSS
Good advice from the above posts. One other thought:

High pressure and high foam sealant products usually do not go together. Most products that provide a more significant foam are low pressure - or applied low pressure

washnshine

Reaction score
Wax is old school
Go ceramic. My Customers are going ape over the new ceramic in the self serve bays I have used more Ceramic in last two months than I did wax in 6.
Had a guy today, lives 24 miles from my wash. Said I drive up here just for that ceramic.
What’s the scent of the Silk. Do customers like it?

HeyVern

Reaction score
I use Blendco foaming ceramic, it looks good going on, has a nice scent, and customers notice how easy it is to clean their car the next time they wash.

Keno

Reaction score
We may eventually put wax on the LP system, but there are way more things ahead of that to change that will make a bigger difference to our bottom line. Looking for a good showing HP wax for now.

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
Wax is old school
Where can I purchase it from?
Thanks

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
I use Blendco foaming ceramic, it looks good going on, has a nice scent, and customers notice how easy it is to clean their car the next time they wash.
HeyVern, do you use the Blendco in your SS wash? I use Blendco's Super Shield in my SS and customers have been very impressed with the shine & durability. I just called my Blendco rep and he said the Foaming Ceramic is a great product but 2-3x the cost of the Super Shield.

ShinePro

Reaction score
We may eventually put wax on the LP system, but there are way more things ahead of that to change that will make a bigger difference to our bottom line. Looking for a good showing HP wax for now.
Fair enough!
I also offer a hi pressure Rainshield (rain…product)on the ss bays. Was popular until the ceramic showed up.

Applied nice - you could smell it everywhere!
It’s a nice option

HeyVern

Reaction score
HeyVern, do you use the Blendco in your SS wash? I use Blendco's Super Shield in my SS and customers have been very impressed with the shine & durability. I just called my Blendco rep and he said the Foaming Ceramic is a great product but 2-3x the cost of the Super Shield.
I use Blendco SuperSat in my bays and my automatic, I use the foaming ceramic in both, customers definitely notice. Self serve customer really notice hoe easy the bugs wash off after they've used it once. I have a couple of truck drivers who love how easy it is to keep their aluminum wheels looking good. It is expensive though. I haven't tried Super Shield so I don't know how it compares.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I use Just Peachy from KR at low pressure with air assist makes a little foam - not much.