What's new

The Nayax problems and info sticky.

MANLO

Reaction score
Is there a way to wire the Nayax to count coin pulses and report that data to the dashboard? I just received my readers and have not installed yet, so I wanted to check before I started wiring them up.
From the Nayax Pulse setup manual.
Pulse IN Counter
Each pulse line is an output (sends credit to a machine) and input. The device can detect
pulse on the same pulse wire that is provided by other payment devices (e.g. the coin
mechanism). Pulse IN Counter defines the number of pulses needed to be sent for
reporting the cash usage:
o 0 - Disabled
o >0 - Device sends a Pulse Cash Report to the server for every similar pulse count
set in this parameter.
o Reported Price = Pulse IN Counter * Credit per Pulse 1.

Have not done it myself, but was told that it is possible. Contact tech support and ask them to send you the pulse setup manual. Good luck.

hkozlovsky

Reaction score
Rock on - thank you!
Thanks Manlo.

Hi Matt.
Did you buy from an authorized Nayax OE or Distributor or online? When anyone buys from an authorized Distributor they have an automated process which ensures whatever pulse configurations are desired (and there are tons available based on the specific needs and desires of operators) are plug and play through automation at installation.

please send me your email address by text or email below and I’ll send you the Nayax pulse guide.

Stop by at ICA if you plan to be there avd say hi to James and I (Jim is the dedicated CSM pulse expert who works with all our Car Wash authorized OEMs and Distributors.

thank you.

Harry Kozlovsky
Senior Director of Solution Sales, Nayax Harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015 (text)

MattSwaney

Reaction score
I bought second hand. I have my Nayax Core set up, I just haven't started the installation process yet. I will be purchasing additional units but I got a deal on these I couldn't pass up. I will send you an email for the info and I will stop by at the ICA! Thanks for the quick response!

Thanks Manlo.

Hi Matt.
Did you buy from an authorized Nayax OE or Distributor or online? When anyone buys from an authorized Distributor they have an automated process which ensures whatever pulse configurations are desired (and there are tons available based on the specific needs and desires of operators) are plug and play through automation at installation.

please send me your email address by text or email below and I’ll send you the Nayax pulse guide.

Stop by at ICA if you plan to be there avd say hi to James and I (Jim is the dedicated CSM pulse expert who works with all our Car Wash authorized OEMs and Distributors.

thank you.

Harry Kozlovsky
Senior Director of Solution Sales, Nayax Harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015 (text)

Etowah