What's new

Unitec Director

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Has anyone followed up with Unitec on their Director system that they were pushing at the ICA show? I'm curious if this is a solution that will work with WS II's, or mainly with their newer pay stations. I know the Sierra server has several options that can be programmed, but just don't work on the WS II's. I was hoping it would be able to incorporate some reoccurring billing for monthly unlimited programs and an email database to be able to send invoices and email promotions to customers. I didn't look into this too much at their booth, but did read on their web page, and it's kind of vague exactly what use it will be to owners.

Thanks,
Lighthouse.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
I thought the Director software was just a reporting programing....

I was under the impression they were actually going to release a basic cash only unit? I heard it was going to look like the C-start but be shaped like the EZ trak (narrow and vertical)? I must have heard a story. :)

jenward

Reaction score
Has anyone followed up with Unitec on their Director system that they were pushing at the ICA show? I'm curious if this is a solution that will work with WS II's, or mainly with their newer pay stations. I know the Sierra server has several options that can be programmed, but just don't work on the WS II's. I was hoping it would be able to incorporate some reoccurring billing for monthly unlimited programs and an email database to be able to send invoices and email promotions to customers. I didn't look into this too much at their booth, but did read on their web page, and it's kind of vague exactly what use it will be to owners.

Thanks,
Lighthouse.
Director is a multi-site reporting tool that will work with Wash Select II systems, depending on the version of Sierra server you're using. For more information on Director's capabilities and to request a follow-up call from us, please visit the Director section of our website.
Thank you!
Jen Ward
Unitec