What's new

Unitec, MxMerchant, Priority Payment Systems, PCI Compliance Questionairre, oh my

Etowah

D3Dubs

Reaction score
Does everybody here complete a PCI Compliance questionnaire?

Took over the wash from prior owner. I have a Unitec POS system, C-Start. They provide a dashboard from a company called MXMerchant. When I log on it tells me I'm not in PCI Compliance, need to fill out a questionnaire. The questionnaire takes me to another company website, Priority payment Systems to a 131 question survey asking about anti-virus software, firewalls, encrypted methods of data transmission.

If anyone has done this, who is the best resource to find out answers to some of these questions? Unitec had me on hold forever, the chatbot on Priority payment systems was not helpful at all.

Thanks

getnbusy

Reaction score
LOL I am in this process right now as we speak. I told the gal on the phone that I'd just assume pay the $35 a month or whatever it is because becoming pci compliant is the hardest thing I've ever tried to do in my life. NOBODY on planet earth can answer those questions. And you are absolutely right. Login, password, go to another site, login , password, download software, answer questions, schedule scan, attest to answers, get certificate, turn in to priority...…………… gee whiz there has got to be a better way. AND they say you have to do this quarterly ha ha yeah right