What's new

Vendor Loading Tips for Spiral Type

Red Baron

Reaction score
I have a new vendor with the spiral product pushers and it's vending pretty well. The tall blue/jumbo paper towells were hanging up on the glass front once in awhile but I think I've addressed that now.

The D&S glass front 18 item vendor came with the plastic clip--on pushers for the small spirals but not the big ones. I have ordered the big ones but want to make sure I'm not reinventing the wheel here. Tips on product placement would be appreciated, i.e., place item on the spiral, or on the tray bottom?

As usual, nothing is ever easy or straight forward...especially if you don't plan adequately. After removing the old vendor and blocking up the cinderblock opening to make it smaller, and letting the motar set long enough to harden, then installing my new vendor...I didcovered that the sink/wringer was too close to allow the vendor door to open far enough to get to the coin mechanism. Ooops. Spent the first 1/2 if yesterday moving my sink over.

washme1

Reaction score
You'll generally have the best luck by placing the bottom front of the product on the shelf bottom behind the next spiral. It also helps to put a little crease at the bottom of the items that come in foil envelopes (like wet towels, protectant sponges, etc) and slip the creased part under the back of the rear spiral. Group like items together. Place slow moving items on the right side of the vendor as that side is noticed first.