What's new

Ver-Tech labs products?

nebcw

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried Ver-Tech labs pre-soaks or protectants in a touchless wash? If so, what was your experience. Blendcoe vs Ver-Tech. Anyone have any insight?

mac

Reaction score
I am familiar with Ver Tech. They make great stuff. The people I sell for, Istobal, has a distributor in Mexico (they are in 80 countries you know) that has a touchless truck wash. They literally used every soap out there and Ver Tech came out on top. Give them a shot.

lag

Reaction score
Ver Tech has good chemicals. Lots of operators around here use them, I believe. Are you switching because of costs or poor performance?

nebcw

Reaction score
Not necessarily looking to switch, but would consider a trial run.We feel we have Blendcoes supersat diled in pretty good where it is cleaning well and at a manageable cost. But we are always looking at new and better ways to do things. I have heard they have good protectants, but know very little about there pre-soaks. Any operators used Blendcoe and ver-tech? I would be curious to hear your opinion.

kentadel

Reaction score
Contact Josh Westhoff at Ver-tech. I think he will suggest Apogee high ph with lightning low ph to compare with Blendco products. I use Blendco products. I did try a small sample of Ver-tech products after the Heartland show a few years back and they worked well .