What's new

Weather___________________

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Weather Bug, My radar and looking out the window, unless I am already outside then I just look at the sky. .

D3Dubs

Reaction score
I found a great app for iPhone, nut sure if they make it for android. It's called Dark Sky. I find it to be really useful and easy to use. I like the alerts feature that you can customize. It sends me a weather forecast each morning and then if it's going to freeze I get alerts too. Attaching some screen shots.
scratch that, I can't upload photos. Here is a link to the website https://darksky.net/app

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
Can we change this thread to: Weather It has really sucked so far this year!

MEP001

Reaction score
It's been raining here without more than a two day break for close to three months. It rained almost non-stop for two weeks at one point.

slash007

Reaction score
It's been raining here without more than a two day break for close to three months. It rained almost non-stop for two weeks at one point.
You must be here in Ky lol. It's been horrible car wash weather with no end in sight. We got a break this weekend with rain coming in all next week.

pgrzes

Reaction score
You must be here in Ky lol. It's been horrible car wash weather with no end in sight. We got a break this weekend with rain coming in all next week.
Here in S.E. Pa. since March we have had 2 weekends that have been sunny and dry. Fri. Sat n Sun. and 1 of the 3 were in August when it was steamy hot and Humid as can be. One of the worst summers in the 15 yrs I have been in business.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
We're not the only ones feeling the pain this year. The weather is also hammering the local Farmers in our area. Not only was it such a wet spring and summer, they can't get the crops harvested this fall because of all the rain. The beans are molding in the pods and corn is sprouting in the husk. Even if they are fortunate enough to get it harvested, they aren't excepting the grain at the Market because of too much damage!