What's new

Weird Flex Wands?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got some new flex wands from Kleenrite.

They are Hamel Brand, which I love as do the customers.

However, the ones I got have 2 male pipe thread ends, instead of one male and one female (which I think is how they have always come?).

I made it work with a coupler and a nozzle from my IBA (larger thread). But it's not the way I'd like it and the tip protectors don't stay on.

Are these oddballs or did I order the wrong part? I thought they all came with 1 female end so you can thread the tip in.

Is it me?

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Waxman, they come both ways. Maybe you ordered the wrong ones or they could have shipped you the wrong ones.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I ordered the wrong ones as well before. If they hold up like mine have, you won't have to replace them for several years...good luck!

slash007

Reaction score
I made the same exact mistake on my first order. I had no idea that they even made the in M/M. I ordered the correct M/F and sent back the wrong parts. They are great to deal with in regards to returns.

MEP001

Reaction score
Kleen-Rite routinely sends me wrong parts like that. Their return policy is hassle-free even if you ordered the wrong ones.

CRHAMEL

Reaction score
Thank-you for you support. We appreciate it
everyone at Hamel mfg. We hope that all of our distrubutors treat everyone well
FYI: I printed this post out and hung it up in our break room for the employes too see as well
Chris Hamel

CRHAMEL

Reaction score
Thank-you for asking
80% of our customers like the 18" MxF SS blu flexwands red, blue and blk are most common they use the 1/8 meg nozzle
we also sell a lot of 18"MXM flexwands wich uses the 1/4 meg nozzle you can add on a tip protector for like 1.10 or so
Thank-you once again!!

MEP001

Reaction score
JIMT said:
I went on Kleenrite and Hamel websites but could not determine which are the new wands that customers love.
I think Waxman meant that he ordered a new supply of wands, not that he ordered a new design.