What's new

Whadda ya think ....

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
Well, don't know if this is going to look like I hope but maybe it will work. Thoughts about this for a sign/decal for my self serve bays. It will be done professionally but what do you think ... does this come across to the customer ok? Trying to break out of the $1 for 3min 20 sec pricing. Saw a post here the other day talking about "want to be the most expensive wash in town for the first minutes then the cheapest....thanks for the idea now would like feedback...

GET FREE TIME!!! THIS BAY IS EQUIPPED WITH BONUS TIME INSERT $2 (use coins or tokens) TO START TIMER.

$2 to start Timer Time Given BONUS TIME
$2 2 min 40 sec 0
$3 4 min 0
$4 8 min 2 min 40 sec FREE!!
$5 12 min 5 min 20 sec FREE!!
$6 16 min 8 minutes FREE!!

WANT MORE TIME….INSERT ADDITIONAL COINS - THANK YOU FOR USING OUR CAR WASH - "WE CHEAT THE OTHER GUY AND PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO YOU!!"

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
well i noticed it did not tab correctly...it is supposed to show money inserted in $ then total time for that amount of money then the amount of the time that is free if that makes sense

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
"WE CHEAT THE OTHER GUY AND PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO YOU!!"

I don't understand the meaning of this phrase, but it comes off as negative so just leave it off.

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
"WE CHEAT THE OTHER GUY AND PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO YOU!!"

I don't understand the meaning of this phrase, but it comes off as negative so just leave it off.
It was an attempt to be funny....obviously missed the mark...I didn't really plan to use it....but I might have changed my mind if it caught on by folks here. LOL
:p

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
People are not very good at math and the free minutes may confuse them. you may think about leaving that off. The extra dollar from 3-4 shows the time doubling. I think maybe something about 4min for every bonus dollar. leaving off all the min and secs. not to confuse them. Keep it simple as they barely read signs. Let us know how the concept works.

Etowah

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
People are not very good at math and the free minutes may confuse them. you may think about leaving that off. The extra dollar from 3-4 shows the time doubling. I think maybe something about 4min for every bonus dollar. leaving off all the min and secs. not to confuse them. Keep it simple as they barely read signs. Let us know how the concept works.
I agree folks are not good at math....that was why I was doing it for them...heck it took me 10 minutes to figure it out what with the bonus time etc. :p Trying to figure out what price point and how much time I wanted to give.