What's new

What equipment you'll be checking out/ICA

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just curious...what equipment is everyone checking out at the ICA show this year and why?

I'll get started: Vending machines because I think they are a great money-maker at a car wash. Pet wash because I like the concept. :)

Chiefs

Reaction score
None, not attending this year

Nor will many operators from the Northeast and Midwest - Worst winter in more than 10 years.

Mr Frank

Reaction score
Hello.
After being an owner of a self-serve for almost 5 years, I feel much more educated in the ways of the car wash business. I now want to continue to educate myself about car washing, kind of like going for a masters degree. :)

addicted2cleancars

Reaction score
The Mr. Zippy Ice House from Jim Coleman and the New Wheel Luster from Armor All Pro. Heard great things abot both of these new products.

Etowah

Chiefs

Reaction score
Check with the bank you already do business with for credit card acceptance. Our rate for Visa and Mastercard is 2.88%. If you're an express exterior and transaction speed is critical, then simply add a dedicated DSL line and transactions will authorize and clear in 3 seconds. Best thing we ever did, first year transactions were over 100K and book wash sales soared.

jprb

Reaction score
Like JJJ said, credit card systems. I hope they bring enough sales reps to talk to all of us!! Also, combo vacs and dog wash stuff. Also keeping an eye on In Bay Auto equipment in the event we decide to replace any of our autos.

JPRB

bigleo48

Reaction score
Gonna be looking at a new combo-vending machine so can start selling my own pop and chips. May be buying another vac and a rug beater. Look at high speed credit card processing for my Unitec machine.

Also want to look at anything that's new.

BigLeo