What's new

Wireless connection between wash select II and pos/gas station

dustinb04

Reaction score
Hello,

I am in the process of buying a property that is adjacent to a c-store/gas station. I will be putting in an in-bay automatic. I have a used wash select II that I would like to use, but there will not be a conduit or cable connecting the store counter to the pay station. Is there something out there that will wirelessly connect the two? Or anything else to make it work?

Thx,
Dustin

Overachiever

Reaction score
Hello,

I am in the process of buying a property that is adjacent to a c-store/gas station. I will be putting in an in-bay automatic. I have a used wash select II that I would like to use, but there will not be a conduit or cable connecting the store counter to the pay station. Is there something out there that will wirelessly connect the two? Or anything else to make it work?

Thx,
Dustin
I haven't tried it but there is a Remote POS4000 option. http://dnn7.startwithunitec.com/Portals/0/pdf/RemotePOS4000.pdf

Let me know if you find out anymore on how it works as I've been hoping to eventually partner with a neighboring gas station to do the same.

jenward

Reaction score
I haven't tried it but there is a Remote POS4000 option. http://dnn7.startwithunitec.com/Portals/0/pdf/RemotePOS4000.pdf

Let me know if you find out anymore on how it works as I've been hoping to eventually partner with a neighboring gas station to do the same.
Good afternoon,
I can confirm that, while the sell sheet that was linked is old, this solution still exists and was designed for that exact scenario.
If a POS4000 is needed, the P/N is POS4000R. If you currently own a POS4000, then you'd just need software for it as well as your Wash Select.
If you'd like guidance based on your specific site, please feel free to email our Tech Support Dept at TechSupport@StartwithUnitec.com.

Thank you,
Jen Ward
Unitec