What's new

WTH is a water bandit dryer

CWFanatic

Reaction score
the story is that I was looking at car washes in Ontario Canada on google maps and I went to a place called quick n clean car wash and the I went back to 2014 and saw this strange dryer called a water bandit then i went to map quest and saw this photo. and that dryer looks suspiciously like a patent filed by

1714003356869.png

1714003724269.png

CWFanatic

Reaction score
sorry I did not finish I meant to say filed by bivens Winchester corp

washnshine

Reaction score
It was made by Slant Brush Systems in the 1980’s.

washnshine

Reaction score
thank you for telling me I had a feeling it was, and do you have any promotional material or videos of the water bandit?
No I do not. I would not imagine that promotional material for a component of this age is available, unless someone had left it in a desk drawer or file cabinet at the time and never cleaned it out. It is completely obsolete machinery.

Etowah

CWFanatic

Reaction score
No I do not. I would not imagine that promotional material for a component of this age is available, unless someone had left it in a desk drawer or file cabinet at the time and never cleaned it out. It is completely obsolete machinery.
oh that's really sad but do you maybe have any old videos. because you'd think that some body would have and old home video right?