What's new

WW 1.0 Gantry Running Up And Down Track, No Car, No Water

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I am trying to troubleshoot my WW 1.0 while on vacation. My guy called to day and said it was running up and down the track. No water or soap coming out. I had him shut the power down at the ECC and it continued after he powered it back up. I then had him hit the rest switch and it went to the home position (and stopped running up and down the track). I then gave him a code to wash his car and nothing happened except that the auto cashier told him to enter the bay. No enter now light or functioning from the gantry. One last thing you should know. On Friday before I left for vacation an oversize utility truck knocked my gantry off the tracks, bent the boom arm and knocked the amplifiers out. After about four hours of straightening everything out, I started washing cars again. It also ran OK all day Saturday. I have not had this symptom before and I am not sure where to start with him tomorrow. Any ideas?

WJB

Reaction score
prox switch on bottom of machine/detects home position & end of track.

possibly knocked out of position or prox/cable damage.

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I thought about the end of track prox switches but why would it stop at the end and switch directions? The end of track must be working for it to stop and switch directions. The whole thing is not making any sense to me.

dclark3344

Reaction score
I have had similar problems when I the ROC 16 in the panel in the equipment room got blown by feed back voltage. This controls all the functions of the soaps, waxes and pumps. You can see that the computer is calling for the funtion but the motor starters are not pulling in.