What's new

Enthusiast/Photographer interested in your favorite bays

johnbutnotforgotten

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm not in the business but just a fan. I go on a lot of photography road trips and started noticing how much I love the way a car bay looks in the light. It seems like every time I pulled over to photograph one there was another tired dad there like me washing his car in the early hours, both of us enjoy our machines. I started making it a theme of my work. I shoot only Kodak medium format film and similarly I'm interested in old school self service bays. Bright colors are a plus. I'm interested in your most scenic and pretty bays. I'm in Seattle but have photographed car washes in Oregon, California, Montana, Tennessee, Georgia. My goal is publish a book of my work. What are some of your favorites? Some of my work is attached.

Attachments

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm not in the business but just a fan. I go on a lot of photography road trips and started noticing how much I love the way a car bay looks in the light. It seems like every time I pulled over to photograph one there was another tired dad there like me washing his car in the early hours, both of us enjoy our machines. I started making it a theme of my work. I shoot only Kodak medium format film and similarly I'm interested in old school self service bays. Bright colors are a plus. I'm interested in your most scenic and pretty bays. I'm in Seattle but have photographed car washes in Oregon, California, Montana, Tennessee, Georgia. My goal is publish a book of my work. What are some of your favorites? Some of my work is attached.

Attachments